Tuesday, April 17, 2012

No Blogging for Awhile

Hello!

Since "Blogger/Google" is having "issues" with Spam, I won't be posting anything on my Blog until this most annoying thing gets resolved.

I've since realized that other Bloggers are having the same issues.
If you know of a way to stop this Spam/virus, PLEASE pass your info. on to me.  I would truly appreciate it!

What is up with that anyways?  
Don't people have better things to do than spread spam and viruses?

Why bother innocent people who are trying to enjoy a hobby?
GET A LIFE!!!

If I have to delete my Blog, then that's what I'll do!  But then that means that "they" win, and that just doesn't set well with me!  I'm very persistent too....... so we'll see what happens.

I hope my followers still stay my followers.  Please be patient (because I cannot be) and stay with me.

Thanks!
Polly  
:(


No comments:

Post a Comment