Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Are You Ready for Pink and Brown?

Good morning!

My layout for today is pinks and browns.

Supplies used:  DCWV, White cardstock: ColorBok, satin pink ribbon, coffee filters, lace fabric, tissue paper, sheer fabric, wallpaper flower, gold brads, Sizzix flower die, Big Shot.


This flower was made with tissue paper, sheer fabric, wallpaper, coffee filters and lace fabric.  The flowers were cut using my Big Shot.  I layered the different sizes and scrunched them.


The satin ribbon was wrapped around each corner.  This look is so cool!  Love how it turned out.


Usually I add lines to the journaling block.  This time I didn't, so journaling can be done however I choose. 

This flower was made with wallpaper sample books that were given to me.  I used my Sizzix flower die to cut everything out with my Big Shot.  The flower was also made with sheer fabric, lace fabric and tissue paper.  I layered the different sizes until I got the look I wanted and held them together with a gold brad.

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment