Thursday, April 26, 2012

Something to Brighten Your Day

Hello there!
How is your day going so far?  Less than stellar? 

Well, this layout should brighten up your day!  Just take a look at it.  Well..... doesn't it?
If you're still staying, "No," then I'm not sure what else to say.  But I do hope you find "something" good about your day, something to be thankful for.  Smile a little, laugh a lot and see what happens.
 Supplies used:
As always, DCWV paper and white textured cardstock: ColorBok,
Decorative ribbon,
Hand cut flowers
Ink: Vivid! Teal


I used two different shapes of flowers, layering a couple of them and using a different one for the center, curling up the edges.  Rather than put something in the center (beads, a paper circle, another scrunched up flower) I decided to leave it as is.

I curled the edges more around the flower below, which serves as the center of this flower.  

I did take a close up, but not showing it.  And here's the reason why.... you can see my pencil marks where I traced a flower.... and I forgot to erase the marks.  
So not cool!  
I have to remember to go back and erase that!

Smile, laugh and have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment