Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm Addicted

Yes, I'm addicted to scrapbook layouts.  I can't help it.  
I figure that if I can make THOUSANDS of layouts then I might have enough to scrap all my photos!
And all I would have to do is add photos and a title.  Pretty cool.
Sometimes (only sometimes) I wonder if I'll ever use all these layouts..... wait!  Yes, I will because I have way too many photos to scrap!
What else would I do with all my photos?  Oh sure, I could just throw them all in a photo album, but that would be way too easy.  Besides, I enjoy the paper too much!!

Hello there!
Here's my layout for today.
Hope you like it.
 Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White textured cardstock: ColorBok,
Hand cut flowers and leaves,
Buttons, sanding block


Are these buttons just the cutest?
Love them as the center for my flowers.


I hand cut the flowers and leaves.  Then I layered several, scrunched and pinched and manipulated the paper until finally I got them the way wanted.

The flowers are "lifted" off the page because of the buttons.  I decided not to remove the bottom part of the button and really like how they look suspended off the page.

The flower without the button is just four folded flowers.  I folded the flower in half, then in half again and glued four of them together on a small cardstock circle.  I then scrunched them and lifted them up to create the flower.  Easy and fun! 

Have a wonderful day and thanks bunches for checking out my Blog!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment