Saturday, April 28, 2012

Embossed Sheet Metal

Hello there!
A late post, but it will be worth it.

This is the first time I've worked with sheet metal on a layout and I love it! 
Easy to use and I especially love the color!  I only wish I had more!!

This is my prized layout.  
Hope you like it as much as I had fun putting it together.
Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, black textured paper (unknown),
EK Success Sheet Metal, Sizzix, 
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Big Shot,
Chipboard (unknown brand), Nestabilities Labels Die, 
Ribbon, gem brad


Here's a close up of the embossed sheet metal.

For the arrow... I traced it over a scrap piece of patterned paper, then glued it in place 
on top of the chipboard and added a gem brad for the center.

Pretty neat using the different embossing folders!  
I think it added a nice affect on this layout.


I used the Nestabilities Die for the journaling (or title block) and added a bow.


Hope you had a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment