Monday, June 18, 2012

Community Service

Hi there!
Even though the day started off cool, it gradually became nice and sunny and I was lovin' it!!
And I was SO glad to be out and about enjoying this weather!

Today, the Boy Scouts provided some much needed community service to a local organization.  We stacked their wood for them and painted part of their building and all the trim around the windows.  What we thought would be a three hour job turned into a six hour job!  
But all was good..... they fed us hotdogs over the fire.... and their building looks SUPER!

Here's my card for today.  Hope you like it.

The inspiration for this card came from:

Thought I'd dig out some stamps that have been lonely from lack of use.  
I'm kinda liking this sentiment.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White cardstock
Cake stamp: Close to My Heart
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Vivid! Teal
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sizzix

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment