Sunday, June 17, 2012

Have You Laughed Today?

Good Morning!

Just a random thought....
Do your animals make you laugh?  Doesn't it feel good to just  laugh out loud?
I love to laugh!  In fact, I can always find a chuckle in me even in the worst of times.
It's true, laughter is the best medicine.

Our animals are so funny.  Their mannerisms and their actions really make me laugh.
They have their own little personalities...... that were probably created around our own
actions.  Maybe that's why they make us laugh.  We're laughing at ourselves..... 
wait..... no, I need to rethink that...... that's not what I meant.... I don't think....

Anyways, here's my card for today.
Thanks for checking out my Blog.
Hope you like the card.

Once the blocks were placed on the card, the other block holds the flower, 
sentiment and ribbon over it.  Pattern paper from DCWV makes this card have a 
happy feel to it.
The flower was made with the Sizzix Flowers #1 Die.  
The center of the flower was sanded.

Supplies used: 
Paper: DCWV, White cardstock, Sanding block,
Flowers: Sizzix Flowers #1 Die, Big Shot,
Sentiment: Close to My Heart, Ribbon, Ink: A la mode Red

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment