Saturday, June 16, 2012

Full Throttle

Hello,

I hope you've enjoyed your Saturday.

I've accomplished more than card making today.  I CLEANED!  Yup, you read that right.  I stormed through the house, full throttle, trying to attack every dust bunny!  Very challenging indeed!

When I had enough of that, I escaped to my wonderful craft room.
And, here's my card for today.

The circle was traced and hand cut then sanded.  The flower and leaves are Stampin' Up!  I creased and sanded the flower and leaves.  A gem was added as the flower center.
I finished up the card by adding ribbon and a sentiment.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White cardstock,
Flower stamp: Stampin' Up! Love It, Leaves: Stampin' Up! Simply the Best,
Ribbon, Ink: Vivid! Teal, Sanding, Sentiment: Heidi Grace Designs, Gem

Thanks for checking out my Blog!

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment