Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Flowers & Lace Card

Good morning!
Another beautiful day!  If it's nice weather where you are, get out there and enjoy it!  :)

Here's my card for today.
Hope you like it.

This was a fun card to make!  Once I got the idea of what I wanted to do, it really
came together quickly.  In no time, I had eight cards complete.

The flowers were from a small bouquet from a local store.  I tore them apart and 
was pleased to discover that there were more layers than I imagined.  I re-layered
different sizes.  With this many flowers, I would have enough to make many cards!  :)

I inked the edges of the flower with yellow ink.  The paper lace doily was cut in half with the 
corners snipped just a little so it wouldn't stick out from the card.  Ribbon was added,
along with a brad for the center of the flower and sentiment finished off the card.

Supplies used:
Paper: Autumn Leaves, DCWV, White Cardstock
Ribbon, Flowers, Square Brad, Lace Paper Doily
Ink: Stampin' Up! Barely Banana and Garden Green
Sentiment:  Stampin' Up! Hugs & Wishes

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment