Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Dog

Me again... with another post which was submitted at Sketchabilities http://sketchabilities.blogspot.ca/
for their Design Team Reveal Sketch #80.

Here's the sketch I had to work with:


And here's my layout:
This is our dog, Zoe.  She's so pretty... and spoiled too!  She was laying in front of our
Christmas tree watching us.  She watches us more intently when we have food!  Nothing
distracts Zoe from food.  Sounds like myself!  Yikes!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Red Cording
Font: Cricut Stamped
Cricut
Foam Glitter Stocking
Snowflakes
Vinyl Star/Snowflake: American Crafts


The ends of the banners were turned up slightly for dimension.  The vinyl star/snowflake... I'm not
quite sure which... was added with a snowflake on top.

The red cording is actually from Christmas tags that were purchased by the package.
The tags are used in making my cards and I've been keeping all the cording, which worked
perfectly for the banners on my page!

 These cute little glitter stockings were purchased in a package for a great price!  There wasn't
much to be added on this cute little stocking... except for a snowflake!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Libby  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love what you've done with the Sketch Libby, beautiful work. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete