Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cozy Couple

Hi there,
Late post today.  I've been trying to organize which challenges I would complete for December.
Since I "want" to do them all, I have a LOT of work to do!  Hee hee!

And I've been battling an annoying headache all day long!  I think most of the reason is
my allergies... they are so bad.  I can't seem to unplug my nose!  Ugh!
And the other reason is stress!  Who knew!  

Anyhow, my layout for today was submitted at Let's Scrap http://letsscrap.ning.com/
for the Scrap Your Stash (Stash#23, 3-31-10).

The challenge was to use the following items on your page(s):
2 patterned papers
4 different colors of cardstock
10 eyelets/brads
10 die cuts/stickers
Inking

Phew!  I managed to use all the requirements on a ONE-PAGE layout! 

Here's the sketch (3-31-10) I chose and only used the left side.
3-31-10


And this is what I created:
Tom and Zoe, catching some Zzzzzz's in the little spot of sun shining into our living room.
Everything was fine with them all curled up, sleeping side by side... until our dog, Zoe,
got a bit too comfortable and stretched out on top of Tom.  Tom's eyes got bigger
and bigger... not quite sure what to do!  It was actually quite hilarious!  So glad I had
my camera at the ready!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Title Die Cut Letters: Momenta
Ribbons
Stickers: Sticko & Miss Elizabeth's
Brads
Ink: Color Box Blue Lagoon
Distressing w/Scissors

These letters are pretty cool.  I've had this 12x12 page of letters hanging around for
awhile and was so glad to finally use them... and that they matched the page too!
I used small strips of ribbons, leading the eye to the photos.

These square brads were used in 3's around my photo block and one large circle
brad was used in the upper circle.

Between the photos I decided to use a bow.

Each circle was distressed and the darker circles inked.  Stickers were added to the 
lighter colored circles.
All paper edges were distressed.

Here's a better photo of the circles, stickers, distressing.

Paw prints were added in the title blocking.  These stickers are so cute!

Thanks for stopping by!
Libby  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment