Saturday, December 15, 2012

Curious

Hi there,
Hope you're having a fantastic journey among the Colorful Creations Jingle Bell Hop http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/.  
The blog hop runs from December 14-16, 2012, so you still
have time to check it out, become a follower and enjoy all the FUN!  
Even if you don't want to become a follower, have a look at the gallery and check out all of the 
Design Team Member's Blogs... and all the wonderful creativity!
Come on, you know you want to!!  :)


Ok, so today, I have a layout that I was going to submit at Let's Capture These Sketches http://letscapturethesesketches.blogspot.com/ for their Sketch #161 challenge... but I missed the
deadline.  Bummer!  :(

This is their sketch:


Here's what I created.  I rotated the sketch clockwise.
What a funny time watching Zoe and Tom's reaction to the garter snake!  Both animals
just watched it and every once in awhile would sniff it, then back off again, never
taking their eyes off it.  We later relocated the snake to a nearby field, away from our
curious animals.  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co., Colorbok
Ribbons
Swirls: Traced and hand cut
Copper Leafing Pen: Krylon
Perfect Pearls Mists
Font & Stick Pins: Cricut Opposites Attract
Cricut
Sharpie Marker
 
 Only the top portion of the page was misted, which included the swirls.


The photo above this one really gives you a better look at the copper leafing.  The swirls were traced
onto pp and colored with the copper pen.  Those pens are so cool!  I definitely need to get my 
hands on more of these!
Check out the cute little stick pins.  Aren't they the sweetest?  This was a bonus shape
on the Cricut font.  I've had this cartridge forever and just noticed this cute die cut!!  I'm
lovin' my readers more and more every day!!  Hee hee!  :)


Under the title I added this large looped ribbon.

I finally decided on this spot for my journaling.
 
A thin gray ribbon was added just under the photo.
 
 Just another view of the ribbon and title.

Thanks for stopping by!
Libby  :)

1 comment:

  1. good thing that they weren't too curious to give it a swat with their paws. cute layout & love the ribbon,great layout.

    ReplyDelete