Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas Card

Hi there,

I have a Christmas card to share with you today.  I submitted it at Colorful Creations for the Jingle Bell Hop.  This was Brand's Blog Challenge.  Make a Christmas card using a themed stamp.

Here's what I created:
I started by covering a tag with felt and stamped this cute little snowman on it.  The edges of the tag were also inked and ribbon was stapled at the top.
Ribbon was looped along the edge under the snowman with a gem added where the ribbon overlapped.
Stickles were used to dot each "dot" on the patterned paper.  Yes, I dotted each one!
Pop dots were used under the sentiment and a dot of Stickles for the "i" in Christmas.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Diamond Stickles
Snowman Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Inks: A la mode Green, A la mode Red
Red Ribbon
Gem: Forever in TIme
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
Felt Tag
Staple
Pop Dots
 

Thanks for visiting my Blog!
Libby  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment