Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Mum, you ate me!"

Hello,

I have a fun layout to share with you today.
This was submitted at Colorful Creations  for their Guest Designer Sketch Challenge (gdtjan).

Here's the sketch:

This is what I created:
Well, this is a rather "large" photo of myself, while pregnant with our son.  I was standing in the newly decorated baby's room.  Looking back at these really brings back memories... great memories!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, Other
Corrugated Cardboard
Swirly Bling: Forever in Time
Gems: Glitterazzi
Safety Pins
Butterflies: Cut from pp
Sharpie Marker
Folk Art Glitter Paint
Perfect Pearls Mists
Distress Stain: Tim Holtz
Font: Cricut Opposites Attract
Seam Bind Rosette: Hand Made

The butterfly was cut from pp and I added a safety pin through the center.
 
The bling is shooting from the photo with a small rosette added.  Another butterfly was added here too.
 
I was a bit disappointed that the title doesn't show very well in any of my photos!  In real life it shows just fine!  
 
I recycled cardboard from a pizza box, peeling off as much as I could of the top layer.  I added glitter paint, mists and stains to the cardboard.
And a small safety pin was added.
 
Under these rosettes is a wavy row of bling.  I added gems that match the bling for the center of the rosettes.
 

The hand made paper was lightly brushed with glitter paint.
 




Hope you'll stop in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment