Sunday, January 20, 2013

Omaha's Zoo

Hi again,

I have another layout to share that was submitted at Archi-scraps for their inspiration photo challenge.
The challenge is to create a layout based on this photo:
 

Your challenge is to do a layout containing at least part of a circle, or a whole circle and because it is the zoo, an animal somewhere.  It can be any animal from a bird right up to an elephant.  Perhaps you actually have a zoo layout or you've visited an animal park.


Here's what I created using a sketch by Becky Fleck/Page Maps (Oct 2012):
This is an amazing Zoo with amazing animals!  We had so much fun!  

I used the requirements: Circles & Animals.
 
Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
String
Ribbon
Distressing
Sharpie Marker
Circles

I decided to journal on the circle... which looked rather plain without anything on it.  The circle was distressed.
 
 For my title page I used a photo of the sign as we entered the zoo. 

 
Ribbon was added along the bottom of the photos.
 


Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you'll visit again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment