Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sisters

Hello again,

I wanted to share another layout that I would like to submit at The Scrapville Blog for their sketch challenge.  The deadline for submissions is January 14, 2013, but I'm having some difficulty as to "where" to upload my layout.  So, while I'm waiting, this is the sketch:


I rotated the sketch clockwise and this is what I created:
This is my sister and I while on vacation in Texas in January of 2010.  It's no surprise that we're smiling... since all we did is laugh!  It was a short trip, but we had a blast.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Moulding Strip: Making Memories
Distressing
Font: Cricut Stamped
Flowers
Gems: Forever in Time
Swirls Bling: Recollections 
 
 Love these flowers.  All I had to do was layer a couple of them, add a smaller flower and gem in the center.  The large "leaves" under the flower was from a bouquet of huge flowers that I just didn't display any longer, so I began the task of tearing them all apart.  They're beautiful flowers/leaves in a variety of colors.
I added a bit of bling peeking out from under the flower.

A better look at the bling.
 
  
I added a gem as the "i" in my title.
 
 I've had these self-adhesive moulding strips for some time.  They add so much to a page... and this little strip looks great under the photo.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you'll stop in again!
Libby  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment