Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Upcoming Art Journaling Project

Hello,

Beginning January 5th, Soul Scrappers Design Team Member, Joy, will be holding an Art Journaling Project. 
It's all about ART and this will be a fun way to keep all your projects and new techniques in one album for 2013.  What a great start to the New Year!!

Each week there will be challenges to add to your album and at the end of the year, you will have a wonderful heirloom!

I'm so excited about this project.  This is going to be a year of trying new techniques, challenging yourself to create "outside the box" and should be lots of fun in the process.


Check out Soul Scrappers and I know you're going to love what you see and want to become a member.  Becoming a member is so easy and it's FREE!  You'll be able to enter a variety of challenges each month and also check out the inspirational gallery.

So, get out that album to save all your projects in.  It doesn't matter what size album you choose, 8x8, 6x6, 81/2 x 11 or 12 x 12 ... any size you would prefer to work with.
My album is 10 x 7 and I've already designed the front of the album... and I'm ready to go!!

I will be posting my creations as we go.... so keep popping in!  
I'm encouraging you to break through those walls (as I will be doing) and find out all the potential that you have... yes, you do have potential!
Get ready...

Have a wonderful day!
Libby  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment