Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Good Times

Hello,

Today I'm sharing a layout that was submitted at Colorful Creations the end of January, but I still would like to post it for you.  This was for the challenge "So You Think You Can Scrap - Week 4 (SYTYCS04).

This is what I created using the following requirements:
Color Combo
Sketch
3 Photos
Die Cut
Bling

The Color Combo:
 Color Combo: Colors: White, Black, Cream, Grey


The Sketch:
 


Here's what I created:
 
Spending quality time with my nephew (Lynn's cousin) who visited several years ago.  We always have such a fun time together.  He's such a wonderful guy and quite a character too! 

I used the sketch, color palette, 3 photos, die cut and bling.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, Momenta
Distressing
Camera Die Cut
EK Success Circle Punch
Bling
Clear Sticker Title

 All the edges were distressed.  Love this bling... so cool!  The circle was matted with black cardstock.  For the edge around the circle, I punched cardstock circles and tucked then under, overlapping them a bit.
I used a piece of cardstock to fill in the camera circle.

Here's a better look at the circles.

I used a clear sticker as my title.



 A large swirl was tucked under the photo a bit.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment