Thursday, February 21, 2013

Prom

Hello,

I'm excited about sharing this layout with you which was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Twisted Blueprints Sketch Challenge (twistedfeb).  Another twisted challenge... love them!

Here's the sketch:

And here's the twist:  Use ribbons and Stickles or glitter.

This is what I created:
This is our dear daughter at her Senior Prom.  She's so beautiful in this dress.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Vellum Leaves
Sizzix Leaf Die
Gems: Forever in Time
Aluminum Mesh
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon
Sticker Title Letters: Forever in Time
Distressing
Flowers
Perfect Pearls Mists: Perfect Pearl & Forever Red

 Love these foil embossed stickers!  They sure "dress up" a page!

Here's my flower grouping.  I layered several flowers together and added a bow for the center of one and the other has a gem.  I used Stickles on each petal.
 
I used thin aluminum mesh on top of the white cardstock.  The white and red papers were distressed.  The vellum leaves are so cool!  I was really impressed with how neat they turned out.  Love it!
 
Here's a look at the misting on the black and red cardstock.

This is a closer look at my flower.  This turned out so sweet!
 

Thanks for taking a peek at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment