Thursday, February 21, 2013

Those PAWS!

Hi,

Here's a funny layout I have for you in this post which was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Twisted Blueprints Sketch Challenge (twistedjan).  

Here's the sketch:

The twist:  To use buttons and ribbon.

This is what I created:
This is our beloved Tom... with those cute paws!  Every time Andrew would pick him up while he was sitting on the couch, he would flip him over and his back paws would always stick out like this.  It was the funniest thing!  In this photo, he was watching me as I laughed and laughed at him while taking these photos.  He was such a funny cat!!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Die Cuts
Distressing
Font: Cricut Opposites Attract
Buttons
Ribbon: American Crafts
Bic Marker

This die cut was in my stash.  I cut it out and distressed the edges a bit.
 
These paw print die cuts were a really weird color, so I colored them with Bic markers.  Problem solved!
 
 I added ribbon at the top of this paper strip.
Buttons were added at the end of each paper.

So glad you stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment