Thursday, February 21, 2013

Reach for the Stars

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Inspired Blueprints (a new site I stumbled upon) for their Sketch 82 Challenge.  This is the sketch:


And here's what I created:
Here's our lovely daughter posing with our son at his Basic Training graduation.  A very special day.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
String
Flowers
Gems: Forever in Time
Snow Globe Glitter Gems: Forever in TIme
Clear Sticker Title: Sticko Phrase Cafe
Clear Sticker Quote
 
 The title sticker was adhered onto cardstock and trimmed around the edges.

I added a single flower in the upper right with gems added around it.

I found this quote in my stash and it fit so perfectly with my page.  This was also adhered on cardstock.  A couple of flowers were added.

I added tiny gems in various places.

Journaling was added in the lower right of my page.

 The bow was tied with a couple pieces of string, leaving one end longer to be looped along the bottom.

Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment