Monday, February 18, 2013

Time For Fun Card

Hello,

I finally made a card... which was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their New Year/New Project Challenge.  The challenge was to use something recycled on your project.  

Here's what I created using a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers (SC213):
New Year/New Project - Time for Fun card

I used corrugated cardboard on the front of my card.  The cardboard was from a recycled pizza box.  The other recycled item I used was the silver item, which is a part of an old diskette.  Remember those?  I had a few of those kicking around and tore them apart for the "pieces" which I knew I could eventually use.
The cardboard was misted with several different mists.  The diskette piece was also matted on cardboard.  I added a bit of bling under the bow.  The sticker title was adhered onto cardstock and trimmed before adding to my card.

Other supplies used:
Perfect Pearls Mists
Distress Stains: Tim Holtz
Sentiment: K&Co.
Flowers
Gems: Glitterazzi
Snow Globe Glitter Gem: Forever in Time
Ribbon
Swirly Gems: Recollections
Color Mist: Wilton

Hope you like the card!
Have a wonderful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment