Monday, February 18, 2013

A+ Champ!

Hello,

This layout was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Sketch Challenge (SC61).  Here's the sketch:


And this is what I created:
Scott and I with Andrew right after winning the Soccer Eastern Maine Championships!  What an incredible happy time this was!  The boys worked so hard for this achievement and it showed on their faces!  

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Paper Strip: EK Success
Soccer Stickers
Puffy Stickers
Font: Cricut Stamped
Sharpie Marker
Distressing
 
Rather than use all those circles on my page I used up a lot of my soccer stickers!!  Woohoo!  

 
I decided to hand write my journaling and after matting it the edges were distressed.

I added a puffy sticker on the center soccer ball.

These cleats are super cool as puffy stickers!


 
 Here's a look at the left side of my page.

Thanks for taking a peek at my blog!
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment