Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy

Hi there,
Still wicked windy here.  The snow keeps drifting in our driveway.  
A great day to just stay inside where it's much warmer!
More snow is coming our way Tuesday night...

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Random Wednesday Challenge (rwfeb).  The challenge was to use the word "Happy" and your "favorite thing" on your page.

This is what I created using a sketch from Stickers N Fun (Aug 2009):
 
This is our daughter, son and grandson several years ago.  I have this photo on our wall... love this!!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Satin Ribbon
Satin Rosette: Hand Made
Sticker Title
Gems & Pearl: Forever in Time
Decorative Ribbon Rosette:  Hand Made
Paper Tearing & Distressing
Other Flowers

I used the word "Happy" in my quote and used my favorite thing... FLOWERS!!  :)

 A large pearl was added in the center of my rosette.  I scrunched wide satin ribbon along the left.

Love this quote.  I added a couple smaller flowers here too.

Here's a better look at my flower grouping.  Love how the gems really make everything pop!
 


 
I did some paper tearing above the photo and distressed the edges with a pair of scissors.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment