Friday, February 22, 2013

Timeless Beauty

Hi there,

This layout was submitted at Let's Capture Our Memories for their Sketch #5 Challenge, which is actually a card sketch but I couldn't see it as a card, so I created a layout with it.
 
Here's the sketch:

 This is what I created:
This is our daughter's school photo taken when she was 11 years old.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Lace
Chenille Ribbon
Flowers
Sticker Title: Phrase Cafe
Martha Stewart Border Punch
 
I punched each strip along the tops only.  Lace was adhered under the cardstock and a strip of chenille ribbon added to cover the seam.

A couple flowers were added on the lower right of the photo.

Here's my flower grouping.  I decided to add a touch of yellow to the flowers.

I added some these cute little styrofoam balls as the centers of the two white flowers.

 Here's a look at the dimension.

Love these flowers!  :)





Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Libby! I love all the floral and lace details. Great colours too! Thanks again for playing along with us at Let's Capture Our Memories!

    ReplyDelete