Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cool Cat

Hello everyone!
I hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday!

Here's my layout which was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Twisted Blueprints Challenge (twistedmar).  Here's the sketch:
 

The TWIST:  Use a pin and distressing.

Here's what I created:
This is our son and best friend dressing up our loveable cat, Tom.  He doesn't look too impressed with having "people" clothes on!!

I used a stick pin to the right of the photo.  I distressed most of the cardstock die cuts and some papers.

Supplies used:
Paper:  DCWV, Other
Cardstock Die Cuts
Die Cut Title
Stick Pin
Distressing

I used a thick marker to trace around the "cat head" and used mini stamps to stamp the title.
 
I curled the ribbon under the photo.  The banner letters were cut from pp.  It doesn't get easier than that!  :)
 
Another die cut from my stash.  I distressed the edges lightly.  I didn't want to tear off the whiskers I cut around!  

 This is the sweetest die cut!  I distressed the papers behind the cat.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment