Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sweet Baby Girl

Hello,

Here's my layout which I submitted at Colorful Creations for their Random Wednesday March 13 Challenge (rwmar).  The challenge was to use soft colors and lots of bling.

Here's what I created:
 
Our baby girl when she was a couple weeks old.

I used soft colors and lots of bling!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Other
"Baby" word traced from stencil
Perfect Pearls Mists
Pearl Color Mist
Ink: A la mode Pink
Bling
Various Flowers
Gems
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Small Circle Letters
Sketch: Stickers N Fun (Sept 2009)
 
I added the tiny circle stickers over the word "Baby" which was misted with a couple different mists and lightly inked along the edges.

 Here's a better look at my title.

I tucked the end of the bling under the paper.  It's actually a bit darker than I wanted, but I went with it.

 
I added this swirly bling to the right of the photo.

A look at the right side of my page.  I used a border punched paper along the right of the photo.

A closer look at the gorgeous pastel flowers and bling!

 
My title was complete by adding "girl" on the loop of the "y."

Thanks for taking a peek at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment