Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Card

Hello!

How is everyone doing today?  Anything interesting happen?
Nothing much on my end of the world.  Played around with making my own gems and glitter gems.  That was so totally cool.... a bit messy... no... REALLY MESSY, but it was worth it.  I've been having fun adding them to my layouts.

Today, I have a cute Easter card that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Technique Tuesday Challenge, which is Embossing (TECH-TUESDAY).

Here's my card:
I finally got to use my new embossing Folder from Cuttlebug!  Yay!

Supplies used:
Paper: White Cardstock
Foam Easter Egg
Ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Sentiment
Inks: A la mode Pink, Vivid! Raspberry

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I love the embossing and the little egg is super cute.

    ReplyDelete