Saturday, March 30, 2013

Tilling the Garden

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday to you!  Easter is only a day away.

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Twisted Blueprints Challenge (twistedmar).  This is the sketch:
 

The twist is to use Striped Paper and Stars.

Here's what I created:
Here I am, tilling our garden last Spring.  It sure was a challenge... but I got it done.

The paper behind the photos are striped and stars were added.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Cardstock Title Letters
Sharpie Marker
Stars: Cut from Stencil
Distressing
Perfect Pearls Mist: Sunflower Sparkle
Silver Color Mist: Wilton
 
This shows the misting on my background paper.  The paper title letters were distressed and I wrote the rest of the title.

The star was cut from stencils and misted with a couple of mists.

More misting.  Love this yellowish mist and silver.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment