Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Family

Hi there,

Well, my Dentist fixed my tooth today.  I got a chipped tooth yesterday... just out of the blue... a portion of my tooth just broke off!  I went into total panic mode (which is my normal thing)!  I was so glad they were able to get me in that quickly (thank you to the person who canceled their appointment... which enabled me to get right in)!!  :)

Enough babbling... I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their March Plus Challenge (MARPLUS).  Here's the sketch:

The challenge is to use the Sketch and Doilies.

Here's what I created:
Our family photo taken in 2011.  Andrew is not in the photo because he was still in Basic Training.  Lynn is holding her dog, Max and our dog, Zoe is sitting pretty in front of Dylan.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Doilies
Foil Embossed Stickers Title
Velvet Ribbon
Lace
Gold Color Mist: Wilton
Perfect Pearls Mist: Forever Red

Love these foil clear stickers.  They're so pretty!

 I used velvet ribbon that was recycled from a large bow and a wide strip of lace ribbon.  All were misted.

 
 You can see the misting on the right side of my page and the doily tucked under the photo.

The doily was misted with Perfect Pearls and then with the white mist.  I added the year on the doily.

 Here's a closer look at the larger doily on the left of my photo.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment