Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Birthday Girl Tag

Hello all,
Hope you're all enjoying your Tuesday.

I've been working on a few layouts and a tag.  This tag was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Same Color Mix n' Match Tag Challenge.  The challenge is to use monochromatic colors on your tag.

I've chosen to create a tag in blues.
I went digging through my scraps stash to get these paper colors (DCWV).  The base of the tag and top portion were embossed using Darice and Cuttlebug embossing folders.  Lace was added through the middle of the tag.  Satin ribbon was tucked under the flower and at the top of the tag.  Using my Sizzix leaf die, I cut some blue leaves.  The flower was in my stash.  Everything was misted with Wilton Color Mist and Perfect Pearls Mist.  Finally, I added the clear title stickers.
 
Here's a couple of photos showing you a better shot of the right and left side of my tag.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment