Monday, March 4, 2013

Leading the Way

Hi there,

The layout for today was a submission at Soul Scrappers for their Sketch Challenge (SC62).

Here's the sketch:

And here's what I created:
 This is Andrew running with the boys at our Boy Scout meeting.  He was encouraging them to keep going and finish the run.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Magic Mesh
"Life in the Fast Lane" Sticker: Karen Foster
Road & Signs Stickers
Paper Crimper
Distressing
Washi Tape: Hand Made
Title Letter Stickers
Sharpie Marker

 I found various stickers in my stash... some were from a driver's ed sticker sheet.... which fit perfectly with my page.  I adhered the stickers onto cardstock and trimmed them.  This makes it easier for me to add them where I want on the page.

The larger circles were distressed.

Here's my road sticker.  I love this!!  Directly under the photo I added Magic Mesh to cardstock.

You can just see at the top of this photo that the strip of cardstock under my road was crimped.  I was trying to get more dimension onto my page, even though it doesn't show very well.  Then I added title stickers under the road.

Here's some of my hand made washi tape.  It has a light tint to it but you can still see the dotted cardstock under it.

I added more Magic Mesh on this circle before adding a couple more stickers.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment