Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hi there,

I have a card to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for Stacy H-W's February 25th Card Challenge (SHWCARD25).  The challenge was to make a card entirely white.

This is what I created using a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers (SC77).
I've only made a few white on white cards... and they are SO FUN!  I think this one is my favorite!

I used lots of layers and embossing.  A white ribbon is along the left.  Peeking out from behind the flower is a corner flourish and the sentiment was tucked under the flower a bit.

Supplies used:
Paper: White Cardstock, Colorbok
Embossing Folders: Darice & Cuttlebug
Pearls
Flower: Hand Made
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: A la mode Black
White Ribbon
Sizzix Corner Flourish Sizzlit


Here's a closer look at my sweet little flower!  Love making these!  The banner was curled a bit so it would remain lifted off the card.

Hope you like my card.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment