Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hi there,
Happy Saturday to you all!  Hope you're enjoying your day.

I have a card to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for Stacy's Card Sketch Challenge (March/card).  Here's the sketch:

And, here's my card:
I embossed the white cardstock and writing paper with the Darice embossing folder.  Ribbon was added along the top of my card and stapled in place.  An EK Success border punch was used on the writing paper and the Stampin' Up! border punch at the top of the banner.  A brad was also added at the top of the banner with my home made Baker's twine, which was wrapped around the brad, tied in a bow and the ends were looped.  Gems were used for the flower centers.  The sentiment was stamped with Studio g Blue ink.  Paper is DCWV.
 
Here's a closer look at the top portion of my card.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment