Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Special

Hello,

This layout was submitted at Colorful Creations for their February PLUS Challenge (FEBPLUS).  I have a few "older" layouts that I am trying to get onto my blog and hopefully keep everything "current" after this.

This is such a sweet layout... I couldn't resist sharing with you.
My nieces when they were younger.  They're so sweet!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Paper Lace Doily
Clear Embossing Powder
Ink: Color Box Tangerine
Sticker Title: K&Co.
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Sanding (one of the embossed hearts)
Glitter Chipboard Heart & Star
Various Flowers
Gems: Forever in Time & Glitterazzi
Perfect Pearls Mist: Sunflower Sparkle
Ribbon

Over the chipboard star I added a flower and gem and added smaller gems around them.

I lightly sanded ONE heart from the embossing... so it would show a little better.  I don't think it shows any better, but that was my hope.  The sticker title was added under the heart.

 Here's my flower and gems grouping.


Love these glitter chipboard shapes.  They add just the right amount of "sparkle" to my page.

This is a closer look at the doily.  I inked it and used clear embossing powder to heat emboss it... which makes it shine.  Great way to add some fun to a plain paper doily.

Ribbon was added under the flowers.

 

Thanks for taking a peek at my blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment