Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day Card

Hi there,

Since St. Patrick's Day is on it's way and there are a lot of challenges to make projects using green, shamrocks, etc.  So, I'll be uploading my cards until the holiday is here.  
I will say though, that I've NEVER made so many cards for this holiday.  I'm not Irish and have never really celebrated St. Patrick's Day... but I have lots of cards!!  I know there are all sorts of celebrations going on everywhere.

Today is my entry at Colorful Creations for their recent Pot of Gold Crop.  The challenge is to use something gold, something green, 3 different colored embellies and 3 patterned papers (POG2013RS).

This is what I created:
I used 3 pp, 3 different colored embellies, something gold (heart brad) and green (papers, ink/sentiment and the baker's twine).

Supplies used:
Papers: DCWV, White Cardstock, Other
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ink: A la mode Green
Sentiment
Baker's Twine: Home Made
Butterfly Gems
Heart Brad
 


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment