Monday, March 11, 2013

Lucky to Have You

Hello,

Here's a layout that I used as my example layout at Colorful Creations for their Pot of Gold Crop which was held March 8-10, 2013.  But... challenges are running until March 17th... so you still have time to hop on over there are check it out... and maybe even participate in a challenge or two.  It's super fun... really!!

Here's my challenge:

1.  Choose whichever project you would like... tag, card, layout, mini album or altered album.
2.  Use these 3 items on your project and ONE of these items must be GREEN:

Ribbons
Buttons
A Banner

3.  Include the word "Luck" or "Lucky" on your project.

I've chosen a layout.  Using a sketch from Stickers N Fun (June 2008), this is what I created.  I chose to add a bit of everything from my own list.  :)
 
This is Andrew after his Basic Training graduation with Lynn.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Perfect Pearls Mist: Mint
Chipboard Title
Clear Stickers Sub Title
Ribbon
Buttons
String
Bling

 
 Here's my banner!  I had fun making this, using cardstock, ribbons and bling. 

Ribbon was knotted around the shamrock stem.  The chipboard was misted.  I completed my sub title using clear stickers.

I wanted to show you the misting on my papers, which you can see in this photo.  I added a green button and two smaller blue buttons.  String was knotted through two and a bow added to the larger button.


Here's a closer look at my banner, which was also misted.



 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment