Thursday, March 21, 2013

Their Walk

Hi there,

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Guest Designer Sketch Challenge (gdtmar).

This is the sketch:
 

And this is what I created:
 
 This is the sweetest photo of our son walking hand in hand with his Gramp to get the mail.  I love this photo, even though they look rather small in this photo!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Vellum
Stickers Title: Miss Elizabeth's
Sharpie Marker
Vellum Dragonfly

The stickers title were added at the top of the vellum block.  I added my journaling right on the vellum.  I wasn't sure how the markers would look, but I think it turned out ok.

 The dragonfly was cut from patterned vellum and adhered only in the center, so the wings would be free.

 A closer look at my journaling block.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment