Thursday, March 21, 2013

NO!

Hello,

My final post for today.

I created this layout for Soul Scrappers for their Negative Space Sketch Challenge (NSC21).

This is the sketch:

Here's what I came up with using this fun sketch:
  
This is my sister... way back when...
The paper looks blue in these photos, but it's actually a teal color.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV, Other
Flowers
Pearls
Perfect Pearls Mist
Cardstock Glitter Letters
Sharpie Marker

Journaling reads:
I was always taking random photos.  Hey, wait a minute, I STILL do!  :)  This photo shows how annoyed my sister got with my random picture-taking.  But, she isn't really that annoyed because I can still see her smiling!  April 1990

Here's a closer look at the misting on my background page.  The flowers were also misted and a pearl added for their centers.

More of my misting background.

Two flowers were added on the corner of the photo.

I was so happy that these cool cardstock letters actually matched my page!

 All these layers was an excellent way to use up some papers from my scrap stash.

Have a wonderful day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment