Friday, March 22, 2013

Zoe

Hi,

This is a layout submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Let's Get Cooking #3 Challenge (LGC3).  The challenge is to use 3 items in a row (like Tic-Tac-Toe) to create your page.

Using a sketch from Scrap-a-Little Sketches #8 by Helen Croft, this is what I created.  I decided on the center 3 going up and down: Ink, Flowers & White Paper.
This is our sweet, loveable dog, Zoe.  

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Gems
Glass Beads
Gel Pen
Flowers: Hand Made
Ink: A la mode Pink, Studio g Red
Stamped Title Letters

I absolutely love making these flowers!  I think I need to try to make other ones though.... but for this page, I used my faves!  For the flower centers I used glass beads.
 
The letters were stamped onto cardstock, trimmed and adhered onto the photo.

A closer look at the flower and beads.

I journaled on thin strips of white cardstock.  I inked the edges of each strip.


I recently purchased these cute strips of bling.  They fit so perfectly with my page!  All the matting for these layered papers were inked.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment