Sunday, April 7, 2013

2000

Hello,

Here's a layout that I submitted at Colorful Creations for their April Plus Challenge (APRPLUS), which runs until April 30th.  Lots of time to head on over there to check it out.  :)

The challenge is to use:
1. Masking
2. Flowers
3. Bling or Stickles

Here's what I created:
Our daughter's graduation in 2000.  One happy girl and two proud parents!

I used all 3 requirements: masking, flowers and bling.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, K&Co.
Black Numbers Stickers
Glitter Word, Star & Diploma Stickers
Swirly Bling
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Sharpie Marker
Perfect Pearls Mist
Doily Masking
Rosettes: Home Made
Flowers
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Silver Ribbon
Sketch: Page Maps (Oct 2006)

 I created the masking using a doily.  Then I added the "Success" Sticker.

Here's a better look at the masking.

Another glitter diploma sticker was added above the journaling.  The glitter gems are home made.

Here's a portion of the flower grouping.  Swirly bling was added around the flowers.  I tried making a felt rosette... it's ok, I guess.  What "saved" it was adding a cute little glitter gem in the center!

I used a border punch at the top of my journaling block.

A closer look at the rosette and cute glitter gems!  :)


 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: