Sunday, April 7, 2013

Wonderful Kids

Hello,

Here's a layout that I submitted at Colorful Creations for their Twisted Blueprints Challenge (twistedapr).

This is the sketch:
 
 The TWIST is to use misting and buttons on your page.


This is what I created:
This is our "kids" at a school event several years ago.  Love this photo.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, DCWV
Perfect Pearls Mist
Stars: Cut from pp
Clear Sticker Words: K&Co.
Buttons
Circle Punch
 
 Here's a good photo of the misting on my page.

Thought these words fit perfectly for my page.

I matted the title sticker onto paper and adhered it to the star, which I cut from pp, and added a button.

After cutting all the stars I misted them and used a heat gun to dry them... which also curled the edges up naturally... exactly what I was looking for!  I adhered them to the page only in the centers and added buttons.

A better look at the stars and misting.



I punched the tiny circled from striped paper and added them around the large circle... just for something different.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment