Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Amazing Smile

Hi,

Ok, one more post before I "retire" for the night.

This layout was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Twisted Blueprints Challenge (twistedapr).  The twist is to use LACE on your layout.

Here's the sketch:
 

And this is what I created:
This is our daughter when she was 13 years old.  This was a fun sketch!

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co., Colorbok
Flowers
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Swirly Bling
Stick Pins
Lace
Title Stickers: K&Co.
Perfect Pearls Mist: Biscotti
 
I added a small flower and glitter gem in the upper left of my page.

Here's my flower grouping.  Lace is below the flowers and swirly bling peeks out from behind the flowers.


I adhered the title stickers onto pp before adhering it to my page.  I also added two stick pins into the lace beside the photo.

I misted above the photo and to the lower left of the photo.

Here's a look at the left side of my page.

 A closer look at the flowers and cute glitter gems.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment