Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hi there,

Happy Thursday!  It's a great day... because it's closest to FRIDAY!  :)

Here's a layout that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their April - Tags Challenge (Tags).  The challenge is to use 3+ tags on your project.

Here's what I created:
Our son's 3rd Birthday party.  I love the facial expressions before and after blowing out the candles on his cake.

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
Clear Stickers
Tags
Hole Punch
Distressing
Ribbons
Marker
Staples
Sketch: Page Maps (Aug 2005).
 
Tags are all along the top of the page under the title.  I used various ribbons and rick rack at the top of each tag and some are stapled to the tag.

Here's a couple photos showing a closer look at the tags.  Love how this turned out!
All the ribbon curls and confetti are also stickers.


I circled the "3" to highlight his age.  The tag in the lower left was distressed.  I used this tag to journal the date.

Three tags were used below the photos.  The edges were distressed and ribbons added.  This is where I placed the sub title and added other little sticker embellies.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your Thursday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment