Friday, April 5, 2013

Best of Friends

Hi there!
It's FRIDAY!  Woo hoo!  I LOVE Fridays!  :)

I have a layout to share from a "newly found" site (to me) which I WANTED TO submit at My Scraps & More Sketches - Sketch #22.... but I missed the deadline by ONE DAY!  Ugh!
  Once I saw all the sketches they have... I was hooked.  I love sketches as much as I love Fridays!  :)  Now to navigate a little smoother on this site... and locate when a challenge is DUE!!  :(

Ok, so here's the sketch.  I'm going to post my layout anyhow.
 

This is what I created:
 
This is our son when he was 5 years old, sitting with our "then" animals.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, Other
Ink: Adirondack Hazelnut
Baker's Twine: Home Made
Chipboard Title: Studio g
Sharpie Marker
Washi Tape: Home Made

I used two strips of washi tape along the upper left of my page.

 The chipboard title is still quite "bright" even after toning it down with ink!

I looped the Baker's twine (which I made) before adhering it to my page.

 All the edges of these squares and the background pages were inked.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment