Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Family Vacation

Hi,

Have you ever made an Interactive Layout?  Well, I haven't... so this was a challenge indeed.  And it was FUN too!!

I submitted my interactive layout at Soul Scrappers (THC60).  The challenge was to create your project using at least 3 embellies.

Here's what I created:
This is the outside of my layout.  I cut some shapes from pp and added flowers and my home made gems.  All the shapes were distressed too.  I found these plastic tie-downs in my stash and knew they would be perfect for my page.  I used a red marker to the tops of the tie-downs and adhered the string on one of the tabs so it wouldn't fall off.  The two keys were cut from recycled cardboard with my Sizzix die and misted.  Papers are Colorbok and I think the flowers are Prima.
 
 This is my layout opened.  One of the flaps are open.

 Here's how the flap opens up.

This is the center layout where I added the print out of San Antonio, twill banners and flowers.

When the flaps on the right side are opening up.

The glitter gems are what I made.  So fun to make!  I added the title sticker, slightly tucked under one flower.  The keys were tied together with string and adhered to the page.

Here's the left side of the front cover.

And here's a look at my layout when it is standing up and all the pages are open.  Not the best photo, but I think you get the idea.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment