Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello Tag

Hello,

I have another tag to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Scrap-a-Thon Challenge #2 (Hop2).  The challenge was to make anything other than a card or layout.

The challenges are running until Sunday, April 7th, so you still have time to head on over there and check out all the fun challenges.  There's sure to be something for you to get those creative juices flowing!

Here's my cute little tag:
 Papers are Colorbok and DCWV.  I added a wide ribbon under the flower and because the ribbon was so wide, I folded it in half and stapled it to the top of the tag.  The white flower was misted with a couple different Pearl Mists and an Epoxy brad added as the center.  Rub ons were added along the top portion of my tag.
 
A closer look.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment