Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Hello!
I made another card!  Woo hoo!

This was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Scarp-a-Thon Challenge #4 (Hop4).

The challenge is to draw inspiration from this photo to create your project... and also use at least 3 colors from the photo.


Using a sketch from Page Maps (Sept 2008), here's what I created:
From the inspiration photo, I used the colors: yellow, white and pink.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, White Cardstock
Ribbon
Sentiment
Ink: A la mode Green
Prima Flowers
Perfect Pearls Mist
Glitter Gem: Home Made

 I curled each of the petals to create some dimension and misted the flowers.  The center glitter gem is what I made using a glue gun and glitter.

Thanks for stopping by:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your beautiful card, Libby!! I'm so glad you were inspired by the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete