Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Everything's Waiting for You

Hello,

I have a layout to share with you that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Song & Lyric Challenge (SLC20).  The song is "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac and the challenge is to use word(s) from the song to create your project.

Here's what I created:
 
This is our son during his graduation ceremony.  Love these photos of him and wonder what he's thinking.

I chose the words from the song:  "Everything's waiting for you."

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
Studio g Mini Alphabet Stamps
Pop Dots
Stickers: Karen Foster Designs

  I dusted off my mini alphabet stamps to create my title.  The diploma sticker was adhered with pop dots.

The stickers were adhered to cardstock, trimmed with pop dots under them.



Thanks so much for taking a peek at my Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment