Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Thinking of You Card

Hello,

I have a card to share that was created for Sketches 4 All for their Scrap-a-Thon Challenge #1 (Hop1).
The challenge is a recipe challenge and creating your project using at least 4 of the items listed below.

* punch
* distressing
* title
* stickle
* patterned paper
* buttons
* doodling
* hand written journaling

Here's the card I created using a sketch from Page Maps (June 2008):
 
The 4 items I used:
1.  Punched border
2. Distressing
3. Patterned paper
4. Buttons
5. Title (not sure if this counts as a "title")

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Flowers
Buttons
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Sentiment
White Embossing Powder
Ink: Vivid! Raspberry
Rick Rack

 I didn't have the "right" ink color so I used the darker ink and added white embossing powder to it, which "toned down" the bright pink color.

 
Here's a closer look at the flowers and buttons.  I used a punched border just below the flowers.  A strip of pink rick rack was also used under the flowers, but it doesn't show.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment